Forum =Flying BARANS= General Flying Barans
FAQ •  Search
Register •  Login

"War winners" - идут нафуй:)

Все о жизни =FB=

Post #1 VikS » 19.12.2004, 15:54 » "War winners" - идут нафуй:)

из за жадности:)

http://www.igda.org/Forums/showthread.p ... adid=13370

"I spoke to Mr. Patrick Joyce (310.201.3384) at Northrop this morning. He is the person who handles such things for their company; it might even be his only responsibility. Anyway, he was the person who requested TM fees from the Russian developer and eventually received said fees from the French publisher. He is not an attorney but here is what I could gather from our little chat.

Northrop/Grumman is requiring trademark licensing fees for the use of any aircraft, ship, boat, vehicle or weapon system that they our any of their acquired companies have ever produced. They maintain that all these things are covered by either registered trademark or “common law” trademark, sometimes both.

Upon further inquiry, he stated that all video/computer games, motion pictures, television, and toys are subject to these fees. When asked about literature, he said no.

I brought up the fact that the US government purchased these items and that they would seemingly be public domain. He said no, that both Northrop/Grumman and the US government own rights to the items."

А если подытожить то: Юбисофт заплатило бабки на лицензирование по тем самолетам что уже есть, НО для того, чтобы выпускать аддоны с новыми самолетами, такими как , например Эвенджер - нуно платить бабло снова, Юбисофт похоже этого делать не будет, поэтому все дружно сосем лапу....
Last edited by VikS on 19.12.2004, 16:15, edited 2 times in total.
Vik
Flying Barans Forever!
"Всю шерсть - фронту!"
VikS
=Flying BARANS= HQ

Post #2 Spiro » 19.12.2004, 16:05

Говорят, от таких заскоков клизма хорошо помогает, литров на 50 :D
Spiro

Post #3 mich » 19.12.2004, 17:41

Типа, в русской версии будет и Эвенджер, и прочая от Нортроп/Vaught/..., а бледнолицые браться наши буржуйские слюни пускают?
Вот только по сети будут несовместимо, вероятно...:(
mich
=Flying BARANS=

Return to Flying Barans